Shipping Delivery Times:
Tracked: Delivered within 2-3 working days of being dispatched
Untracked: Delivered within 12-15 working days of being dispatched
Tracked: Delivered within 7-10 working days of being dispatched
Untracked: Delivered within 15-20 working days of being dispatched
Tracked: Delivered within 8-10 working days of being dispatched
Rest of the World : Delivered within 20 working days of being dispatched
Service used in the UK - Royal Mail > https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
Service used for International deliveries - Deutsch Post https://www.aftership.com/couriers/deutsch-post
Service used for heavy items / large orders - DPD http://www.dpd.co.uk/service/
If you are based outside of UK your delivery is passed on to your local delivery service by Deutsch Post, see below for which service is used in your Country:
- United Kingdom - https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
- Republic of Ireland - https://track.anpost.ie/TrackOne.aspx
- United States - https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
- Canada - https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home
- Australia - https://auspost.com.au/
- New Zealand - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking
- Dubai - https://www.epg.ae/esvc/services/track/index.xhtml?lang=ar
- Mexico - https://www.gob.mx/correosdemexico
- Philippines - https://www.phlpost.gov.ph/index.php
For other countries please check with your local postal service.
Problems in receiving your order?
Where is my order or has it been dispatched?
Please check the email account used to purchase your item/s to find the dispatch confirmation email.
If you can’t find your email, try the following:
- Check your junk/ spam folders
- Search your email for email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Grace Fit UK, your order number, name of items purchased.
Why is my item taking longer than specified?
All deliveries are handled by our chosen courier service. Therefore we cannot give you a specific answer, however the following situations can sometimes cause deliveries to take a little longer.
- Busy courier service depots can sometimes get so busy that parcels at delayed whilst they wait to be scanned and processed.
- If you are located a long distance from the depot it can take an extra 1-2 days for items to be delivered. The further you are, the longer it takes by road.
- International orders can face delays whilst being checked at customs, then passed to different facilities before they make it to your address.
My order has been dispatched and not arrived?
If your order has not arrived, please check with your neighbours and your local post office/ depot. Your courier may have forgotten to leave a missed delivery card.
My tracking number is not working or saying pending?
Tracking numbers are dealt with by the courier company. Your tracking number may take a while to update.
Please call the courier company if the problem persists, we have no control over delivery once the package has left our warehouse.
If you are based outside of the U.K. your delivery is passed on to your local delivery service such as USA>USPS.